Biarritz Language Course Institute (BLCI) is ideally located in a quiet side street, only a 10 minute walk from the town centre and its beaches.
A free shuttle service into town is available nearby.
A unique authenticity to be enjoyed all year round
- A 1905 Basque house, entirely renovated and converted into classrooms
- A lovely private garden,
- A lounge for students
- Free Internet access
- Complementary coffee, tea and herbal tea !
- A micro-wave and a fridge are at your disposal
- Books, music, films and documentaries on loan, as well as newspapers and magazines on site.
Ideal learning conditions
• Total immersion : Even during the breaks, our teachers will encourage you to speak French !
• Our small classes : 13 students maximum (8 average) with a dedicated and experienced team.
• The programs are planned according to the learning abilities of each individual with a lot of multimedia equipments : audio, video, internet.
• The lessons are supplemented with teaching manuals and authentic documents.
Our goal is to help learners achieve a good command of the language in all aspects of communication skills. We enrich their knowledge, based on fun and practical activities ; allowing them to develop both their speaking and writing skills. The teaching staff meets twice a week to monitor and personalize each student’s progress throughout their stay.
Our teachers :
Our French mother tongue teachers are FLE university graduates (diploma of French teaching as a Foreign Language) and have significant teaching experience in France and abroad. Some of them have additional training in other sectors (foreign languages, communication, etc…). Enthusiastic and attentive, they endeavor to make your stay as pleasant and rewarding as possible.